Sunday 16 October 2011

IF_Scattered




Here be my illustration Friday :).... this is me and my study area at home...all my work is scattered on the wall, theres drawings, schedules, and plans everywhere... all my current projects scattered across my desktop and im trying to keep a smile on my face after photoshop has just crashed on me about 4 times :) ... my laptop is proped on a watchmen toy due to exessive stress and the giant mug of coffee is keeping me sain ..... all in all a fun day spent drawing :D

15 comments:

  1. Sounds/looks like the environment of a creative person! Cute illo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the hair and the different socks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super illustration. Hope you remain sane and Photoshop behaves itself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crashing Ps ??? Never heard of it (:D)
    But keep smiling!!

    Good illo, thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, I can so relate to this! And I like your fashion sense too :}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image for the topic. I like all your happy, humorous characters on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a really fun style-makes me smile. I think most of our creative spaces look like that!
    loved seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This illo looks like me desk area - actually, mine is much worse...
    Great illustration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a fun place! Great illustration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww I really love your style! I want to be friends with all of your characters in your banner! I also think Adventure time is super awesome too! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great illustration, love the odd socks:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute self portrait! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Scattered? Nooooo. A creative explosion! This is darling. I love the socks!

    ReplyDelete