Thursday 18 November 2010

week 2...character with the background...



This is the character put with the background just to get a feel for what it would look like. Obviously this isn't the final design for my background, but I wanted to sort of sort out the style I really liked. Recently I found a program called eliot kid and im totally fell in love with it its mega beautiful and its the style I was going for. I really like the contrast of the simple backgrounds and the characters having this heavy black line. I need to do some more work to get the style I want on paper but I definatly know what I want to do now. :)



This is ELIOT KID its super duper mega kinds of epic awesome...ahhhh makes me so happy :) sorry bout the small image, sadly its been quite hard to get images and these are the best quality ones i can get ....

No comments:

Post a Comment