Thursday 4 July 2019

Rosedew Farm - Our Wedding















Just wanted to write a little update I guess to get myself back into this blogging business and to explain the quiet spell. April Last year I married Ieuan, my best friend at Rosedew Farm in Llantwit Major, which is in South Wales. It was an incredible day and we had the most amazing time celebrating with our family and close friends. It's been a fantastic year so far full of lots of travelling and adventures. We recently returned from our honeymoon and are finally getting stuck into drawing and our shop we have started called I&M.

Anyhow enough from me, I may post a few more crafty things from the wedding as we did make almost everything (apart from the barn :O) ourselves and it was incredible how much money you can save. This venue was perfect for a peaceful location with only our crew on the property which made it very intimate. The staff were excellent and the family that own the farm are lovely people.

If your looking at it as a venue and would like some information or have questions just comment below :D

Thanks for reading! x

No comments:

Post a Comment