Monday 18 February 2013

Saloon Brawl Characters


Here is some character work for a re design thing I did for Miniclip, it's an awesome game they have called Saloon brawl so basically I was making a short promotional animation then some promotion images for it as well, had so much fun working on it though think its because had a chance to really get into the drawing zone, its also part of the reason my blog has had some serious tumble weed rolling through hehehe I am totally going to get drawing crazy soon though hehehe ok that is enough of that hehhehe.
Oh should also mention the top character is the main one designed by Miniclip which I interpreted into a different more flash friendly style, then the four characters here I created myself to fit into the saloon game they are his enemies for his brawling activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment